The roster is trimmed and the practice squad is set for the 2015 Minnesota Fightin’ Vikings. It’s time to place some football! BUT before we do, gotta go over who made it, who didn’t, who ended up on the practice squad, and what it all means.
Other “I’m not mad, Papa Yank. Just disappointed” Talkers Include
• Show Purple FTW! some love!
• Cuts from 75 to 53
• No international practice squad spot, so WHY DID BABS STICK AROUND SO LONG?
• Isame Faciane cut – Not ready for prime time
• Tom Farniok gone – Arif Weeps
• Tyrus Thompson & David Yankey are severe disappointments
• Bye, Mike Mauti
• Practice Squad set: Love me some Fruechte, Harris, Peters & Dom Williams
• Hello Zach Moore! #OneOfUs
• Jeremiah Sirles traded from San Diego
• Random 53 Man Roster Thoughts
• Taylor Heinicke wouldn’t have made it through waivers, imo
• Surprised Zach Line remains. Especially with 4 tight ends.
• The roster’s not done churning yet
• LOVE YOU, JUSTIN TRATTOU
• Edmond Robinson Appreciation Thread
• Rumors Of Marcus Sherels’ Demise Have Been Greatly Exaggerated
• Visit our new sponsor Stars Draft for Daily Fantasy Sports!
• Bookmark us to support the show on Amazon!
All that and other “Zach Moore brings a championship pedigree” nonsense on this edition of the Purple FTW! Podcast!
An Andy Carlson Joint.