BJ Reidell and Drew Mahowald discuss the Minnesota Vikings’ move from Mankato to Eagan and preview the defensive line positions ahead of Training Camp. This show was broadcasted live on MixIr on Tuesday, July 18th.
Episode 83 is sponsored by local stand-up comic Brendan Gay — Catch the LIVE recording of his first comedy special at the Joke Joint Comedy Club (Lilydale, Minn.) on August 10th! Use to the promo code “BRENDAN” to get 40% off your ticket on the Joke Joint Comedy Club official website!
PRIMARY TALKING POINTS
- Intro: The Agenda (0:00)
- Advertising: See Local Comic Brendan Gay Perform LIVE August 10th (2:14)
- Mankato Move: Reaction to Vikings’ Shift from Mankato to Eagan (3:00)
- Training Camp Preview: Defensive Line (17:30)
- Take 5: Favorite Non-Vikings Players (51:00)
- Drew’s Final Take: Aaron Rodgers Propaganda (58:25)
- Live Commentary: Andre Patterson & Ben Gedeon (1:01:00)
- Sign-Out: Grab Your ATL T-Shirt on Amazon NOW! (1:11:32)