VT Roundtable: Bringing It Home [VIDEO]
Brett Anderson (@brettAnderson87), Drew Mahowald (@DrewMahowald), Sam Neumann (@NeumSamN) and Sean Borman (@SeanBoarMan) return from mini-hiatus to talk Vikings playoffs. They give out awards for season MVP and most improved players, discuss their ideal playoff scenarios, and talk a little about the future of the quarterback situation.
Check out the episode above and subscribe to the Vikings Territory YouTube channel to ensure that you never miss a VT Roundtable discussion, the latest installment of Bump & Run or and a variety of other #content.
Also in this episode:
- Vikings New Years resolutions.
- The teams the Vikings should be most worried about facing in the playoffs and in the divisional round.
- The team the Vikings should *hope* they get to play.
- The best case scenario path to the Super Bowl for the Vikings.
- Biggest concern for this Vikings team headed into the playoffs.
- QB talk: Who is Keenum’s backup, is there cause for concern with Keenum lately, and where does Case rank among other playoff QBs?
- Are the Vikings the deepest team at QB in the playoffs this year? Ever?
- What happens to the Vikings if they end up losing Pat Shurmur, George Edwards or (*gasp*) both?
Follow VT on Twitter to keep up with VT Roundtable and have your opinions discussed on the show!
Subscribe to VT on YouTube to receive an immediate notification whenever new episodes of VT Roundtable go live!