The Pro Bowl was played last Sunday and boy, what a game it was. So many football fans were ecstatic that they wasted precious time of their lives to watch a bunch of professionals play two hand touch.
Not to mention the absolute worst part about the game being that the Pro Bowl was the last chance to watch anyone on the Vikings play football until next July. Well, hopefully these links will cheer people up enough to forget about a life without football after the conclusion of Sunday’s Super Bowl.
- The Vikings have to make some tough decisions this offseason and some of those decisions may involve parting with a few of their fans favorite players.
- Ever wondered how legendary Vikings head coach Bud Grant felt about former Packers head coach Vince Lombardi? Well he told some stories and they are beyond amazing.
- Minnesota offensive lineman Phil Loadholt did not play a single down for the team during the 2015 regular season because of a torn Achilles. At a recent team event, the 30-year-old lineman revealed how his injury rehab is coming along.
- Punter Jeff Locke has not necessarily been what the Vikings were hoping for when they drafted him in 2015 with a fifth round selection. Is it time for the team to look elsewhere?
- The Senior Bowl happened last weekend and their were a few players in particular that could potentially end up being selected by Minnesota in the upcoming NFL Draft (including a former Buckeye).
- Still wondering if the Vikings wasted a draft pick on Trae Waynes this season? What if you were told that he still progressed fairly well given the small amount of time he spent on the Minnesota defense last year?
- No was ranting and raving about the Pro Bowl around the water cooler this past Monday, but the five Vikings that participated did give their team something to possibly look forward to for next season.
- Matt Kalil’s brother, Ryan, may be playing for the Carolina Panthers in the Super Bowl this weekend, but that does not mean that Matt will be receiving any free tickets to the game from his older sibling.
- Minnesota should be rooting for the Panthers come Sunday as there will be three former Vikings playing for Carolina when they face off against the Denver Broncos in the Super Bowl.
- The 50th Super Bowl has not even been played yet. But to no surprise, the early odds of who will win Super Bowl 51 have already been revealed and the Vikings are perhaps a little lower than they should be.
- As for this week’s moment of zen, take a listen to some of Minnesota’s most exciting players chatting it up with teammates and opponents while being mic’d up during the season.