Links Of The Week: One Game Left, But It’s a Big One
Win and in. Do or Die. Bliss or Miss.
However you want to put it, this upcoming game against Green Bay is the most important of the 2012 season and the Vikings know it. There are plenty of storylines to follow here and what better way to get you 100% up to speed than with our weekly links segment.
- A win on Sunday would simply mean so many things.
- Even pessimists can’t help but notice progress when it comes to this rebuilding team.
- Christian Ponder’s biggest game is coming up soon, and it could be the one that shapes his future.
- Despite injuries, The Vikings are certain to have Adrian Peterson and Antoine Winfield on Sunday, while also hoping to get Brian Robison back.
- A complex rating system placed Everson Griffen as the second best defensive end in the NFL last week.
- It seems that it is only a matter of time before Leslie Frazier gets his contract extension.
- Even Green Bay players can’t help but cheer for Adrian Peterson just a little.
- Rumors of the Vikings going into the future with “retro” uniforms are sure to make plenty of fans a little happier.
- A little ditty for the upcoming matchup.
- Reactions from the four Pro Bowl honorees on this team.
- In love with this year’s team? Here’s your chance.
- John Sullivan not only got screwed out of a Pro Bowl nod, he lost half a million because of it.
- Chad Greenway, Matt Kalil, and John Sullivan are Pro Bowl alternates.
- Josh Robinson is one of many reasons the Vikings have exceeded expectations this season, and a reason to be excited about the future.
- Imagine all of the horrible things that might have happened if Peterson hadn’t agreed to a contract extension prior to his knee injury.
- Leslie Frazier isn’t going to pay attention to any games on Sunday other than the one being played in the Metrodome.
- Peterson seems confident that he will be the NFL’s MVP.