Links Of The Week: Wiener Edition
Here are your links for this Thursday:
- A stadium funding solution may have been put forth by an unusual source.
- I wasn’t the only one to poke some fun at a Minnesota columnist this week.
- A lost season isn’t keeping Adrian Peterson from wanting to play on Sunday.
- Christian Ponder looked back at his three turnovers and decided each one was “dumb.”
- Forty years later, Joe Kapp still knows what the word “rivalry” means.
- A solid recap of last week’s action versus the Broncos.
- The Viking Ship is continuing their music video parodies even through these rough times.
- At least one blogger thinks the second drive on Sunday’s game illustrates this whole season.
- Christian Ponder’s hip kept him out of practice on Wednesday.
- Leslie Frazier drops some hints that maybe we’ll see a stronger pass rush (blitz?) on Sunday.
- Wednesday’s full injury report for both the Vikings and the Lions.
- The Vikings offense may need to try and exploit the weak safety play of the Lions this week.
- There is no doubting that this has been a very tough year for Cedric Griffin.
- The amount of money the Vikings are willing to contribute towards a new stadium ranks third most in NFL history.
- If Christian Ponder continues to play inconsistently, debate about his potential will persist.
- One politician has referred to the Minneapolis stadium plan as “quite inadequate.”
- A real X’s and O’s look at how the Vikings Cover-2 failed to stop Tim Tebow.
- The greatest quarterback in Vikings history weighs in on Christian Ponder.
- Zygi Wilf’s recent $19 million investment has no impact on Governor Mark Dayton’s stadium take.
- Jared Allen explains his decision to punch Ray Edwards “square in the wiener” two weeks ago.
- And now, here it is, your moment of Zen: