BJ Reidell and Drew Mahowald (THE NEWEST WRITER AT VIKINGS TERRITORY) finish off the inaugural season of the About the Labor Podcast with some discussion and a Linval Joseph’s-worth of in-depth analysis regarding the Minnesota Vikings’ uplifting 38-10 victory over the Chicago Bears at U.S. Bank Stadium to finish with an 8-8 record on the year.
PRIMARY TALKING POINTS
- An Incredible stand-in performance by former Jaguars practice squader, left tackle Rashod Hill
- Quarterback Sam Bradford takes a bow
- Running back Jerick McKinnon finally wakes up from his season-long slumber
- Disappointment regarding wide receiver Adam Thielen falling a hair short of 1,000 receiving yards
- Random tangents throughout the show which sneakily act as miniature previews for what YOU should expect from BJ, Drew and the ATL Podcast twice a week and all summer long
- One Big Thank You to All of Our Listeners for helping make it a GREAT first season of the show
- MUCH MORE!