The P/PTSD Perspective: Spielman’s Comparison, Loving Cousins, & 3 Bold Predictions
PurplePTSD works in partnership with Vikings Territory, similarly doing their utmost to offer top-notch coverage of the Minnesota Vikings. As a result, we’re promoting their top 5 articles of the past week in “The P/PTSD Perspective.” Take a peak at some of their best stuff.
1) Rick Spielman Compares Hendon Hooker to a Former Vikings First-Round Pick: Rick Spielman, for the most part, was a good GM. One area where he clearly missed, though, was at quarterback. Even his most recent pick – Kellen Mond – didn’t quite work out in Minnesota. Perhaps #8 (who was signed by Spielman) will finally get the job done in 2023.
2) “I Love Playing with Him, He’s the Best:” Kirk Cousins Gets Support from His Teammate: If memory serves, Mr. Cousins reciprocates the love for his starting center. For the first time in a long time, Cousins gets continuity on offense. Ideally, that means we’ll see the best version of him yet.
3) 10 Players I’d Be Thrilled to See Minnesota Draft: Going into the event, we all develop enthusiasm for certain players. Quite often, the real thing arrives and we learn that the team’s leadership thinks otherwise.
4) 3 Bold Predictions for the Vikings Draft: Prediction #1 came to pass, though a pair remain. Josh Frey correctly noted that the Vikings would stay at the 23rd spot. One has to assume, though, that taking so long to make the selection means they were seriously considering trade offers.
5) Peter Schrager’s Final Mock Draft Has Nightmare Scenario for Vikings: In the end, Shrager’s mock didn’t materialize. There is plenty of relief among folks who follow the Vikings over the selection of Jordan Addison. Many believe his route-running will make him a great complement in Minnesota’s offense.
Enjoy the extra reading, Vikings fans.
You must be logged in to post a comment.