The P/PTSD Perspective: Eliminating Cap Debt, Thielen Sweepstakes, & OL Addition
PurplePTSD works in partnership with Vikings Territory, similarly doing their utmost to offer top-notch coverage of the Minnesota Vikings. As a result, we’re promoting their top 5 articles of the past week in “The P/PTSD Perspective.” Take a peak at some of their best stuff.
1) The Vikings Can Eliminate Their Salary Cap Debt with 1 Move: The salary cap has been a near constant source of intrigue since the season ended. Indeed, the untimely loss to the Giants prematurely shifted everyone’s focus to improvement in 2023. Carving out cap space is crucial to bringing improvement to fruition.
2) 4 Teams Have Emerged in the Adam Thielen Sweepstakes: Seeing Thielen play for a different team is going to be a difficult adjustment. He’ll be remembered as one of the best to ever play for the Vikings.
3) Vikings Rivals Land Top Free Agent LB at a Bargain-Bin Price: To my mind, the former Eagles LB made a lot of sense for the Vikings. Minnesota seems to have had a different opinion. We’ll see if that ended up being a mistake since the talented linebacker will be helping to lift the Bears out of the NFL’s basement.
4) Vikings Bring Back Another Offensive Lineman: For a little while, Vikings fans have had no shortage of anxiety about the offensive line. Thankfully, the tides are turning. The tackle tandem is stellar and I’m all aboard the Ezra Cleveland train. Re-adding Garrett Bradbury for a steal of a deal was also wise. The team has added some important depth to the iOL with the latest deal.
5) The Vikings are Still Sitting on a Pile of Potential Cap Space: Kwesi Adofo-Mensah – alongside cap wizard Rob Brzezinski – has done a masterful job of navigating the offseason so far. Next year, there will be plenty of concern about the dead money (especially for a certain controversial QB), but it’s hard not to be excited about the moves.
Enjoy the extra reading, Vikings fans.
4 Vikings Draft Theories Pick Up Steam
You must be logged in to post a comment.