The P/PTSD Perspective: A Former RB’s Journey, Watt Love, & Za’Darius Hope
PurplePTSD works in partnership with Vikings Territory, similarly doing their utmost to offer top-notch coverage of the Minnesota Vikings. As a result, we’re promoting their top 5 articles of the past week in “The P/PTSD Perspective.” Take a peak at some of their best stuff.
1) Former Vikings RB Continues His NFL Journey, Joining the Buffalo Bills: I’m among those who are cheering for Mr. Murray. He partnered with Jerick McKinnon to keep Minnesota’s run game going in 2017, no small feat given the way Mike Zimmer approached the game. The elite defense, steady run game, and Case Keenum magic led to a wonderful season.
2) J.J. Watt Loves a Recent Vikings Addition: If Watts approves, then we should take notice. The former Texans DE is, without exaggeration, among the greatest defenders to ever step foot on the field. We should take note when he gives someone an endorsement.
3) Are the Vikings Approaching a Za’Darius Smith Reconciliation (and Maybe Even an Extension)?: Failing to snag more pass rushing help in the draft made Za’Darius Smith more important to the Vikings. Could he be retained? Being three-deep at edge rusher is a wise move within an NFL that loves to move the ball through the air.
4) Another Minnesota State WR Will Try to Follow in a Similar Path to Adam Thielen: Thielen’s path was unconventional. Very, very few are able to successfully navigate the path he ventured down. The other perspective, though, is that Thielen proved it could be done.
5) Vikings Land Another Prospect for Rookie Mini-Camp: We’re currently in the part of the offseason when GMs are adding competition to positions that could use more of it. Most recently, that meant adding yet another corner to the roster. A long snapper battle is a bit more peculiar but exciting nonetheless.
Enjoy the extra reading, Vikings fans.
Kirk Cousins’ Future Is Fluid after 2023
You must be logged in to post a comment.