Vikings 2022 Free Agent Tracker
Consider this is a one-stop-shop for Minnesota Vikings free agent movement this offseason.
This particular page is solely a tracking system, not a spot for analysis. All of the analysis can be found here.
The article will be updated throughout the offseason as news breaks on player movement. Perhaps bookmark it. Control + Shift + B.
- Harrison Phillips, DT (BUF) 3-year, $19.5 million
- Jordan Hicks, LB (ARI) 2-year, $10.0 million
- Johnny Mundt, TE (LAR) 2-year, $2.4 million
- Austin Schlottmann, G/C (DEN) 1-year, $1.05 million
- Za’Darius Smith, EDGE (GB) 3-year, $42 million
- Chandon Sullivan, CB (GB) 1-year, $1.75 million
- Jesse Davis, OL (MIA) 1-year, $3 million
- Nate Hairston, CB (DEN) 1-year, $1.06 million
- Tye Smith, CB (MIN) 1-year, $1.03 million
- Chris Reed, RG (IND) 2-year, Unknown on 4/1/22
- Jullian Taylor, DT (TEN)
- Xavier Woods, S — Signed with Carolina Panthers, 3-year, $15.7 million
- Mason Cole, OL — Signed with Pittsburgh Steelers, 3-year, $15.7 million
- Michael Pierce, NT — Signed with Baltimore Ravens, 3-year, $16.5 million
- Tyler Conklin, TE — Signed with New York Jets, 3-year, $21 million
- Jeff Gladney, CB — Signed with Arizona Cardinals, 2-year deal (played with MIN in 2020)
- Nick Vigil, LB — Signed with Arizona Cardinals, 1-year, $1.77 million
- Dakota Dozier, G — Signed with Chicago Bears, 1-year, $1.12 million
- Tashawn Bower. EDGE — Signed with Las Vegas Raiders
- Kirk Cousins, QB — 1-year, $35 million (deal thru 2023 season)
- Greg Joseph, K — Vikings placed $2.43 million tender
- Jordan Berry, P — Extended for 1 year
- Harrison Smith, S — Roster Bonus converted to Signing Bonus ($6 million team savings)
- Adam Thielen, WR — Restructured contract, freeing up about $5 million in 2022 cap space
- Sean Mannion, QB — Extended for 1 year
- Patrick Peterson, CB — Extended for 1 year, $4 million
- To Be Determined
You must be logged in to post a comment.