Dustin Baker’s 2021 NFL Playoff Predictions
With six games this weekend, the NFL playoffs begin, highlighted by Tom Brady and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers quest for a Super Bowl repeat.
No team has repeated for Lombardi trophies since 2003 and 2004 when – you guessed it – Tom Brady’s team did it in New England.
Tampa Bay will get damn close, falling short to a familiar foe. Here’s how it will shake out.
(2) Kansas City Chiefs over (7) Pittsburgh Steelers
(6) New England Patriots over (3) Buffalo Bills
(4) Cincinnati Bengals over (5) Las Vegas Raiders
(6) New England Patriots over (1) Tennessee Titans
(2) Kansas City Chiefs over (4) Cincinnati Bengals
(2) Kansas City Chiefs over (6) New England Patriots
(2) Tampa Bay Buccaneers over (7) Philadelphia Eagles
(6) San Francisco 49ers over (3) Dallas Cowboys
(4) Los Angeles Rams over (5) Arizona Cardinals
(6) San Francisco 49ers over (1) Green Bay Packers
(2) Tampa Bay Buccaneers over (4) Los Angles Rams
(2) Tampa Bay Buccaneers over (6) San Francisco 49ers
Super Bowl (rematch)
Kansas City Chiefs over Tampa Bay Buccaneers, 34-30
Dustin Baker is a political scientist who graduated from the University of Minnesota in 2007. He hosts a podcast with Bryant McKinnie, which airs every Wednesday with Raun Sawh and Sally from Minneapolis. His Viking fandom dates back to 1996. Listed guilty pleasures: Peanut Butter Ice Cream, ‘The Sopranos,’ and The Doors (the band).