Bryan Miller is a local writer and comedian that stops by each week for a skoLOL top 10 list! This week he focuses on the Divisional Round of the NFL Playoffs…
10. The Rams lost badly to the Packers. It’s the first time in history someone from LA didn’t look good in Wisconsin.
9. Patrick Mahomes had the toughest concussion protocol question of all time: True or false, you’re in a playoff game against the Cleveland Browns?
8. Andy Reid’s decision to go for it on fourth down was the craziest call of the year that didn’t involve the Georgia Secretary of State.
7. Janet Jackson got fined for flashing her nipple during the Super Bowl but Andy Reid is celebrated for showing us all how big his balls are on national TV?
6. Andy Reid’s play calling was so good the Queen’s Gambit girl is still rewatching it on her ceiling.
5. Baltimore’s offense got shut down so hard they’re now sponsored by Parler.
4. The Ravens fell apart so easily you’d think Ina Garten cooked them.
3. Tom Brady rules New Orleans. It’s a shame his diet and lifestyle don’t allow him to enjoy literally anything about it.
2. Tom Brady has caused more people to be miserable in the Superdome than Hurricane Katrina.
1. Bill Belichik was celebrated for refusing a Presidential Medal of Honor from Trump. Belichik isn’t a hero, he’s just a great strategist who knows when to defer rather than receive.