Thanks for tuning into another edition of the VT Roundtable!
Episode 19 comes smack dab in the middle of a particularly warm summer. As such, we’re bringing you the hottest of “hot takes.” Join Brett Anderson, Austin Belisle, Adam Warwas, BJ Reidell, and Sean Borman as they discuss all things Minnesota Vikings.
This week’s items include Laquon Treadwell‘s injury-riddled rookie season, Teddy Bridgewater‘s steady recovery, and the upcoming overload that is training camp. We also give our insight on the most intriguing positional battles and our picks for the annual Mr. Mankato honor.
Check out Episode 19 after the jump and subscribe to the Vikings Territory YouTube channel to ensure that you never miss a VT Roundtable discussion, the latest installment of Bump & Run, or and other VT/TV videos!
- Intro: Thank you for supporting VT and purchasing one of our many shirts. Today we feature #TeamGloves and #TeamSleeves gear [2:47]
- Troubled Treadwell: Forecasting Treadwell’s second year after a rookie season marred by nagging injuries [4:10]
- Zero-Brace Teddy: Bridgewater working out without a brace! Will he play in 2017? [17:12]
- Training Camp Battles: The team identifies this offseason’s most interesting training camp battles [30:05]
- Mr. Mankato: Who’s it going to be? A receiver, a lineman, a defensive back? [46:29]
- Close-Out Fun: Favorite video game of all time [52:57]
- Sign-Out: Enjoy the show? Comment on YouTube and share your favorite video games with us. We love you and appreciate you.
SUPPORT US ON AMAZON:
By using this link (http://amzn.to/2tQH8rM) we get a little bit from Amazon on any purchases you make. Nothing changes on your end. It’s very simple and a great way to support VT.
Follow VT on Twitter to keep up with VT Roundtable and have your opinions discussed on the show!
Subscribe to VT on YouTube to receive an immediate notification whenever new episodes of VT Roundtable go live!