Adios Adrian & 7-Round Mock Draft [VT Roundtable – Episode 7]
NFL Draft Week has finally arrived, and to celebrate, the Vikings Territory team got together for a special mock draft edition of the VT Roundtable. The group uses the VT consensus big board to debate what the Vikings should do with ever pick from No. 48 to 232 with Fan Speak’s mock draft function while an absent Drew Mahowald grades each selection from afar.
Be sure to check out Episode 6 after the jump AND subscribe to the Vikings Territory YouTube channel to keep up with ALL our video content!
- No Forrest Lamp or Malik McDowell available — Dan Feeney or Joe Mixon at No. 48?
- Determining the best strategy with a pair of picks within seven spots of each other during both the 3rd and 4th rounds
- Learning about the technical difficulties that sometimes accompany recording video. (Our video cuts off half way through the episode. Sorry about that…)
- Gambling on physical and athletic gifts on Day 3
- Recapping and assessing the hypothetical 8-man draft class
Follow VT on Twitter to keep up with VT Roundtable, other sparkling VT content AND have your opinions discussed on the show!
Subscribe to VT on YouTube to help the VT Roundtable grow and receive notifications of other video content!