Episode 141 is proudly sponsored by BlackStack Brewing, El Burrito Mercado, Om Brewers and Running Tap.
PRIMARY TALKING POINTS
- Into: The Agenda (0:00)
- Sponsor Note: BlackStack Brewing, El Burrito Mercado, Om Brewers and Running Tap (1:45)
- Upon Review: Case Keenum is a Stud (2:40)
- CANUDIGGIT: The Very Marketable Stefon Diggs (8:50)
- Skol Scale: What You Got? (24:15)
- Story Time: Motivation (28:17)
- Twitter Takes: Trent Dilfer (31:53)
- Sign-Out: New Stuff Coming in Hot (44:55)
WATCH THE LABOR
Disclaimer: Video Recordings are unedited and may contain tasteful profanity on occasion
TWIN CITIES DIRECTORY
Shout out to our sponsors over at the Twin Cities Directory, the best way to explore delicious bites and fun-filled nights that Minneapolis and St. Paul have to offer. Check it out at www.twincities.directory!
That’s www.twincities.directory, helping you discover the real Twin Cities!
ABOUT THE TWITTER
Follow About the Labor and its crew on Twitter:
BJ Reidell – Follow @RobertReidell
Drew Mahowald – Follow @DrewMahowald
Vikings Territory – Follow @VikingTerritory
About the Labor – Follow @VikingsATLPod
SUBSCRIBE & REVIEW
Like the show? Subscribe and/or Let Us Know!
Hate the Show? Still Let Us Know!