Next week, the Minnesota Vikings and every other team will find themselves in the middle of the NFL’s free agent extravaganza. This week saw plenty of teams releasing an assortment of big name players.
The Vikings have until March 9th before the players on their current roster will have their 2016 contracts become guaranteed. Will the Vikings be the next team to release a player or players who could give them some more money to spend this offseason?
- Eric Kendricks had one of the best seasons on defense of any rookie in the NFL last season, but his position on defense could change sooner than later.
- There are some intriguing free-agents that will become available next week. Some of these players have connections to the Vikings and could help the team sign some of them.
- Some familiar “Purple People Eaters” will be providing artwork to be displayed in Minnesota’s new home at US Bank Stadium.
- ESPN compiled a list of one free-agent that each NFL team should sign. Who was selected for the Vikings to pursue?
- Instead of spending a ton of money on free-agents this offseason, who are some possible players that Minnesota could bring in at a more affordable price?
- It seems like the VIkings are never one of the league’s teams to use their franchise tag, but there is a reason for that.
- If you have trouble at remember things, here is a recap of what Minnesota did in free agency during last year’s offseason.
Photo of the Week
- The Vikings are going to have so much more room for activities in their new locker room.
Podcast of the Week
- The guys from the NFC North Bar Room, took some time this week to discuss the Vikings current situation at the wide receiver position.
Vikings Film Reel
There are still many days before the Vikings will play their first game of the 2016 seasons, but sit back and enjoy some of the best plays from Minnesota’s 2015 season.