Links Of The Week: Draft Month Is Here
Alright, what better way to catch up on the news and kick off Draft Month than to send you towards all of the best articles across the internet? Enjoy!
- Don’t forget to bookmark our Giveaway Page so you can enter our raffle for Amazon gift cards every day between now and the Draft!
- Christian Ponder has been chosen for an unique opportunity in the technology world.
- The father of Mike Wallace claims that his son turned down a larger offer from Minnesota than what he signed for in Miami. His loss, our gain, as far as I am concerned (if there is a shred of truth to it).
- Antoine Winfield has yet to sign elsewhere, and rumor has it the Vikings could still be in the mix, which makes Vikings fans very hopeful that he sees at least one more year of action as a Viking.
- Michael Jenkins was too expensive for the Vikings to keep this year, but he recently landed in New England under a new deal.
- Cornerback Jamar Taylor, out of Boise State, could be a name to keep an eye on this month.
- Antoine Winfield may not be the best NFL corner when it comes to covering the best NFL wide out, but he is still one of the best for a number of reasons.
- There has been a lot of talk lately about the Vikings being a candidate to trade up in the first round.
- One NFL Draft “expert” has the Vikings taking a defensive end this year.
- Stadium designs haven’t even been released yet, but that hasn’t prevented fingers from being pointed already.
- A closer look at the new “crown of the helmet” rule that has been implemented.
- The Vikings have sent some of their (fighting) Irish players to Ireland to promote next season’s game in London.
- The new Vikings stadium has to live up to some high expectations when it comes to their food and beverage vendors.
- Wide out is a position of need, but it is expected to soon be a position of strength, as the Vikings must get more quality talent before opening day.
- Antoine Winfield has reportedly put the “pain” of being released by the Vikings behind him as he decides where to play next year.
- The Vikings Draft Party is shaping up to be quite the fun event.
- When fullback Ryan D’Imperio got signed by the Chiefs you just knew Brad Childress was going to be brought into the fold with some goofy job title.
- Vikings Hall of Famer Alan Page has written a children’s book.
- And, here it is, your moment of Zen: