Mike Zimmer and the Minnesota Vikings continue their dominance over every preseason foe put in front of them… The Purple prevailed over the Oakland Raiders 20-16 Saturday night at The Bank in a game that featured bad weather, a stoppage of play, and Blair Walsh taking 10 points off the dinner table.
Other “At Least Blair Walsh Got Paid” Talkers Include
• Mike Zimmer’s 7-0 preseason record means nada
• Adrian Thinks he’s LeBron James
• I’m happy people didn’t boo Ponder
• Streaking during a rain delay is weaksauce & shouldn’t count
• Blair Walsh needs to get it together
• TJ Clemmings did not have a good time…
• Matt Kalil got a confidence builder, keeping Khalil Mack in check
• Joe Berger is valuable
• Teddy Has Vision Like Steve Jobs
• Good to get Charles Johnson going
• Where is Mike Wallace?
• McKinnon hasn’t looked great & Asiata hasn’t been… Terrible?
• Chase Ford lives!
• What the heck’s going on at middle linebacker?
• Marcus Sherels is all-around valuable & Stefon Diggs is learning
• Brian Peters is quickly becoming my new favorite
• The Weekly Referendum on Trae Waynes
• JUSTIN TRATTOU NEEDS TO MAKE THE 53 OR I WILL GO ON A HUNGER STRIKE
• Cordarrelle didn’t know where to line up on the spike play…
• The Christian Ponder-Trent Richardson Read Option aka Musgrave’s Revenge
• Support the show by telling a friend & bookmarking us on Amazon!
All that and other “I wanna hang with Everson” chatter on this edition of the Purple FTW! Podcast!
An Andy Carlson Joint.