BJ Reidell and Drew Mahowald continue their Minnesota Vikings offseason discussion with yet another Michael Floyd update and Pro Football Focus’ generous ranking of the team’s overall roster as well as its offensive line. Episode 78 also features a debate predicated on whether Minnesota will find its touchdowns through the air or on the ground as well as a high-energy Take 5 segment taking aim at a handful of the worst stuff planet Earth has to offer.
Episode 78 is sponsored by local stand-up comic Brendan Gay — Catch the LIVE recording of his first comedy special at the Joke Joint Comedy Club (Lilydale, Minn.) on August 10th! Use to the promo code “BRENDAN” to get 40% off your ticket on the Joke Joint Comedy Club official website!
PRIMARY TALKING POINTS
- Intro: The Agenda (0:00)
- Advertising: See Local Comic Brendan Gay Perform LIVE August 10th (1:41)
- More Mike: Michael Floyd Suspension Update & Reaction (2:42)
- PFF Rankings: Vikings Overall Roster & Offensive Line (6:13)
- Positional Production: Running Backs vs. Wide Receivers — via Luke Hvidhyld (17:25)
- Drew’s Impromptu Question of the Week: Who Will Lead Minnesota in Touchdowns? (23:04)
- NFL Positional Rankings: Discussing the Best in the Business (27:50)
- Take 5: Stuff We Hate the Most (59:17)
- Sign-Out: Littttttle bit over the 60-minute mark; thanks for bearing with us (1:12:44)