The 2015 season has officially concluded with the Denver Broncos defeating the Carolina Panthers in Super Bowl 50 last Sunday. For the next six months, the world will sadly be without any NFL football games taking place.
But that does not mean there will be nothing to talk about during the time before the 2016 regular season begins. Free agency, the NFL Draft, and training camps will all give people plenty to discuss and hold themselves over until real football is played and everyone’s hot takes are proven to be wrong.
- After failing to be voted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame this year, former NFL wide receiver Terrell Owens went on an ESPN morning radio show and proceeded to express his dislike for a former Minnesota Vikings receiver.
- ESPN.com predicted the winners of the next 25 Super Bowls. Why? Not sure, but were the Vikings one of the lucky teams to be crowned as a future Super Bowl champion?
- Vikings fullback Zach Line had a bunch of life changing experiences happen to him in 2015. From scoring his first career touchdown to the birth of his first child, Line will most certainly enjoy the memories he helped create this past year.
- The Broncos won this year’s Super Bowl largely due to their defensive superiority. Does Mike Zimmer have the Vikings defense on a similar path to greatness?
- Looking to go to a Vikings next season in their brand new stadium? The schedule has not yet been announced for 2016, but single game tickets have already started to pop up online.
- Minnesota got a lot of production from the members of their 2015 Draft class last season. Did their performances change how the class was re-graded after the year concluded?
- By making the playoffs, the Vikings were one of the 12 best teams in the NFL in 2015. When it comes to next season, how many teams will perform better than Minnesota?
- Chad Greenway will go down as one of the greatest Vikings in the history of the franchise when he is finished with his career. However, has he played his last down for the team in purple?
- There were plenty of players that stepped up their play for the Vikings in 2015. But what player stood out and was the team’s breakout performer from last season?
- Offense is not necessarily what one would call a strength of the Vikings in 2015. Improving the offense’s production next season is a top priority for the team if they plan on becoming a contender.
- Your Moment of Zen this week comes from the ‘Dave Dameshek Football Program’ in which Dave and his co-hosts interview Vikings linebacker Anthony Barr during the week leading up to Super Bowl 50. (Interview starts at the 22:05 mark of the video).