Normally I try to do this feature on Wednesdays. On Wednesday there wasn’t enough news floating around to make it worth.
I can’t remember what exactly that was.
But if you give me $10,000 I might suddenly be able to recall.
- Two of my favorite bloggers have joined forces to create one Kick Ass Blog. Check it out!
- One more Vikings fan has been enlisted to help do some good around here.
- Lawsuits are being threatened over the proposed stadium in Minneapolis.
- These guys insist defensive back is the Vikings biggest offseason need.
- Meanwhile, these guys say left tackle tops the offseason priority list.
- Knees. We take them for granted… until they are a problem for our favorite team.
- Randy Moss reportedly has at least one team lined up for visits next week.
- Some Vikings fans are calling for Remi Ayodele to be cut by the Vikings for his participation in the 2009 NFC Championship game.
- My old buddy is doing a great job keeping track of which players are getting tagged.
- 23 excellent points of interest from an excellent source. Check out #12.
- As if it wasn’t obvious at the time, Adrian Peterson seems like he was a likely target for the New Orleans Bounty Hunters last season.
- Did a bounty on Brett Favre impact the Vikings Super Bowl chances in 2009?
- The new stadium deal includes some funky dealings with the Minneapolis Star-Tribune.
- Adrian Peterson didn’t meet his goal for running… on dry land anyways.
- Percy Harvin and Chris Kluwe had some words for the bounty hunters on Friday.
- Click here to keep track of what Vikings players are saying about “bountygate.”
- And now, here it is, your moment of Zen: