The P/PTSD Perspective: A Retiring Vikings Legend, Worst to First, & The New CB
PurplePTSD works in partnership with Vikings Territory, similarly doing their utmost to offer top-notch coverage of the Minnesota Vikings. As a result, we’re promoting their top 5 articles of the past week in “The P/PTSD Perspective.” Take a peak at some of their best stuff.
1) A Vikings Legend Retires: The long-time employee leaves behind a strong legacy in Minnesota’s organization. He’s been doing his job at a high level for nearly 5 decades and has worked with top-tier players ranging from Fran Tarkenton to Justin Jefferson. Excellent stuff.
2) The 4 Steps for the Vikings to go from Worst to First in Cap Space: There actually is a path for this reality, folks. Trading Za’Darius Smith and Dalvin Cook – both very possible outcomes – would clear a pile of money. Extending T.J. Hockenson and restructuring Brian O’Neill would put even more cash in the GM’s purple pocket.
3) A Trio of Round 2 Defenders the Vikings May Trade Back For: There is tons of talent available on Day 2 of the NFL Draft. The Vikings aren’t working with a ton of picks – just 5 right now – so jumping down from pick #23 would make a lot of sense.
4) Today is an Important Day for NFL Teams, Vikings Foremost Among Them: Getting the players back in the building is always exciting. Clearly, there is a lot of optimism for what Brian Flores can bring. There was also some great stuff from Harrison Smith.
5) What Can We Expect from the Newest Vikings CB?: If things go poorly, hopefully he can still be solid depth and an impact special teams player. If things go well, hopefully he can challenge for a starting spot. Coaches can’t teach size. The long and strong Williams has the size coaches will love.
Enjoy the extra reading, Vikings fans.
The Downside of a Trey Lance Trade
You must be logged in to post a comment.