Welcome back to the VT Roundtable!
For Episode 14, a four-man group of Adam Warwas, BJ Reidell, Brett Anderson and Sean Borman discuss the greatest takeaways from Minnesota Vikings Organized Team Activities and debate their grading of the team’s depth on defense.
Check out Episode 14 after the jump and subscribe to the Vikings Territory YouTube channel to ensure that you never miss a VT Roundtable discussion, the latest installment of Bump & Run or and other VT/TV videos!
- Organized Team Activities: Biggest Vikings Takeaways
- Grading Depth: Defensive Ends
- Grading Depth: Defensive Tackles
- Grading Depth: Linebackers
- Grading Depth: Cornerbacks
- Grading Depth: Safeties
- Sean Borman: Coming soon!
- BJ Reidell: Do or Die for Kentrell Brothers
Follow VT on Twitter to keep up with VT Roundtable and have your opinions discussed on the show!
Subscribe to VT on YouTube to receive an immediate notification whenever new episodes of VT Roundtable go live!