Welcome Back to the VT Roundtable!
Episode 18 features a five-man attack of Austin Belisle (@austincbelisle), BJ Reidell (@RobertReidell), Brett Anderson (@brettAnderson87), Drew Mahowald (@DrewMahowald) and Sean Borman (@SeanBoarMan) discussing a wide range of topics beginning with more on Michael Floyd’s situation in Minnesota and concluding with some good ol’ fashion Independence Day-themed fun!
Check out Episode 18 after the jump and subscribe to the Vikings Territory YouTube channel to ensure that you never miss a VT Roundtable discussion, the latest installment of Bump & Run or and other VT/TV videos!
- Intro: Thank you for supporting VT and purchasing one of our many shirts. Today we feature the “Donut Club” T-Shirt (1:06)
- More on Mike: Getting up-to-date on Michael Floyd’s standing in Minnesota (2:42)
- Selling Hope: An attempt to to gauge how optimistic Vikings Territory is about 2017 (6:40)
- Super Bowl Odds: The team places odds on the likelihood the Vikings made the big game (16:40)
- NFC Competition: Who are the Vikings real competition in the NFC? (19:53)
- Riskiest Move: Minnesota made a handful of “debatable” decisions this offseason; which was riskiest? (23:08)
- Twitter Questions: Situational Alignments, Anthony Barr & Realistic Numerical Projections (39:41)
- Close-Out Fun: Favorite and Least-Favorite 4th of July Pies (56:43)
- Sign-Out: Enjoy the show? The best way to show it is to share it with your friends and family. We love you and appreciate you.
Follow VT on Twitter to keep up with VT Roundtable and have your opinions discussed on the show!
Subscribe to VT on YouTube to receive an immediate notification whenever new episodes of VT Roundtable go live!