Austin Belisle (@austincbelisle), Brett Anderson (@brettAnderson87), and Ham Neumann (@NeumSamN) recap and offer immediate analysis for the Minnesota Vikings’ ugly 26-9 loss to the Pittsburgh Steelers in Week 2. All while bringing in guests and taking viewer questions during this live show.
Check out Episode 25 after the jump and subscribe to the Vikings Territory YouTube channel to ensure that you never miss a VT Roundtable discussion, the latest installment of Bump & Run or and a variety of other #content.
Vikings at Steelers Postgame Live: VT Roundtable Episode 25
- Sam Bradford misses the start due to a curious knee injury. How worried should we be?
- What’s up with all the penalties?
- A return to earth for the Vikings’ reworked offensive line.
- Xavier Rhodes shuts down Antonio Brown.
- Is it time to talk about removing Trae Waynes from the starting lineup?
- Is this defense actually as good as we all expected?
- Analysis of Case Keenum’s performance and whether or not he can be a capable fill-in.
- Two thirds of us are sold on Dalvin Cook.
- A couple of false starts on bringing in live guests to the show. Whoops!
- Game balls and doghouses.
Follow VT on Twitter to keep up with VT Roundtable and have your opinions discussed on the show!
Subscribe to VT on YouTube to receive an immediate notification whenever new episodes of VT Roundtable go live!