The Minnesota Vikings are back at Winter Park for week two of OTAs. Today on the show, I run through a few story lines bubbling up from the practices of practicing, as well as run through the odd reason that makes the Vikings-Packers rivalry great, and reminisce about attending my first Vikes game as a 10-year old.
Today’s Talkers Include:
• Teddy Back at OTAs Doing Work
• Zimmer Returning with One Eye or Two
• All the Vikings Rookies are Signed
• I Think Sharrif Floyd is Done
• Vikings Resign Tommy Armstrong
• Depth Chart Over Reactions
• What Makes the Vikings-Packers Rivalry Great
• Can Stefon Diggs Be the New Face of the Franchise
• My First Vikings Game
• Subscribe to Our YouTube Channel for Daily(ish) Vikes Content!
All that and more “Hey. Sam is here too.” chatter on this edition of the Purple FTW! Podcast!
A Carlson Digital Joint