BJ Reidell and Drew Mahowald discuss everything from Sharrif Floyd’s ominous future with the Minnesota Vikings to the savagery of putting peas on a pizza. In between the guys celebrate the release of Adrian Peterson, review a handful of NFL combine weigh-ins and answer a pair of open-ended questions. Episode 47 also shines a light on Drew not knowing what a pear is and a bit of a twist to the end of the show. The boys are back, and they’re cookin’ with gas now, folks.
PRIMARY TALKING POINTS
- The guys trash Adrian Peterson one final time for old time’s sake
- Drew doesn’t seem to know what a pear is?
- Sharrif Floyd: Comin’ Back or Gettin’ Gone?
- Reviewing a handful of prospects’ Combine weigh-ins
- Two fantastic open-ended questions are answered thoroughly
- BJ and Drew announce what about their podcast game they will be giving up for Lent
- Drew channels his inner Veronica Corningstone
FEATURED ON THE SHOW
Combine measurements will be updated live today in here. Weights will be rounded since they fluctuate so much.https://t.co/d4pvS8l85d
— Jesse Fritsch (@CalhounLambeau) March 1, 2017
KNOW YOUR FRUIT WITH DREW MAHOWALD
Ready for your spin? Message BJ Reidell, Drew Mahowald or the ATL Podcast account via Twitter OR let us know in the Vikings Territory comment section below this article:
BJ Reidell – Follow @RobertReidell
Drew Mahowald – Follow @DrewMahowald
About the Labor – Follow @VikingsATLPod