The ‘doesn’t count’ portion of the NFL schedule is almost half over as the Minnesota Fightin’ Vikings roll into Century Link Field in Seattle play some
Friday Morning Thursday Night West Coast football. I rattle through a few things I’m going to be looking for in Game 2 and also find a way to poke fun at new 49ers quarterback Christian Jerome Ponder (somehow).
Seattle’s Best Talking Points Include:
1) Exum-Kearse Round Two
2) Hai, Anthony Harris
3) Can Treadwell Build on a Solid Debut
4) Can Nick Easton Make the Squad
5) Is the Andre Smith-TJ Clemmings
6) Will Adam Thielen Solidify Self as WR3?
7) Trae Waynes is Still Not Starting
8) Will 1st Team Offensive Line Be Less Garbage?
9) How’s Teddy Look Again?
10) Moritz Boehringer?
11) BONUS – Edmond Robinson
12) BONUS – Blair Walsh
All that and other “IT’S REAL TO ME, DAMMIT” chatter on this edition of the Purple FTW! Podcast!
An Andy Carlson Joint
Listen to the Episode Below (30:37)
Producer Credit: Daniel Paluch (@DanielPaluch)