Hate is a strong word, but Vikings fans probably felt that (and more) about their team’s effort Monday Night, and the past two games for that matter. Mike Zimmer has a tall task ahead of him trying to get a lethargic 0-2 team since the bye back onto the 5-0 track they were on earlier in the season. We crack open a 10-pack of gripes, complaints, critiques, and randomness to try and aid the cause on today’s show.
Larisa Oleynik FTW Talking Points Include:
• Ultimately, This is on Mike Zimmer
• No Moves at the Trade Deadline
• Throw the Damn Towel on TJ Clemmings
• Go Gong Show on the Offensive Line
• The Vikings are Re-Signing Matt Kalil Next Year
• Why Isn’t Treadwell Playing?
• Sam Bradford is Starting to Get Chris Everett
• Jayron Kearse Needs to be Off the Field
• The Vikings NEED Home Field for the Playoffs
All that and more “Zimmer Had a “Minor Medical Procedure” to Remove His Foot From Team’s Ass” chatter on this edition of the Purple FTW! Podcast!
An Andy Carlson Joint