Links Of The Week: The Packers Again
Well, the Packers are coming to town and it is hard to think of a time that they’ve ever been playing better football than they are right now. The Vikings are getting some closure on the Adrian Peterson ordeal, but continue to find ways to struggle on the field. The Vikings are not a pushover, however, and it is Packers week… so, get caught up on everything via the below links, get your game face on, and hope for the best on Sunday.
- Sometimes being a Vikings fan feels like the universe has conspired to make you miserable.
- A glance at the Vikings rookie performances through nine weeks of action.
- Mike Ditka recently made comments about the NFL’s punishment of Adrian Peterson that aren’t kind to Roger Goodell.
- The snow issues in Buffalo this week are bringing back memories of the relocated Vikings game from a few years back, when the roof caved in.
- Everson Griffen in still turning heads on the field, even on a down week where things weren’t firing on all cylinders.
- My favorite podcast on the internet brings you a preview for the upcoming Packers game.
- Not everyone is a fan of Rick Spielman’s decision to claim Ben Tate off of waivers.
- Mike Zimmer’s goal must be to prevent articles like this one that note the cycle of lost seasons in Minnesota.
- Three reasons to be optimistic as Sunday’s kickoff quickly approaches.
- If you are too young to know about Stu Voigt, or want a trip down Memory Lane, then you should be checking this out.
- A thoughtful and unique take on the unprecedented situation surrounding Adrian Peterson’s suspension.
- It’s never good when an article looking at recent Vikings vs. Packers games comes with a disclosure warning of extreme depression being a possibility.
- The Bears ability to expose Josh Robinson means changes are needed to avoid a repeat of the results.
- An injury update from Thursday’s practice.
- Norv Turner has made it clear that Jerick McKinnon is their running back moving forward.
- The clock malfunction at Soldier Field played a part in Teddy Bridgewater’s last minute interception.
- Cordarrelle Patterson says he knows he is letting a lot of people down this season.
- Vikings fans are certainly getting restless and the frustration is starting to show.
- 50,000 simulations were used in an attempt to predict how the Vikings would have fared if Adrian Peterson had played all year long.
- The Vikings weren’t the only team to place a claim on Ben Tate. They were just the one with the worst record.
- Wide out Charles Johnson might be a guy worth getting to know.
- Former Vikings tight end MarQueis Gray was claimed on waivers by the Buffalo Bills. Hope you didn’t sell your snow shovel, MarQueis.
- The Vikings are once again increasing their contribution to the new stadium which is currently under construction.
- Mike McCarthy and Aaron Rodgers made some recent comments about the Metrodome, TCF Bank Stadium, and playing Minnesota in general.
- And now, your moment of Zen: