Links of the (Short) Week
The Vikings are short-handed thanks to Adrian Peterson’s legal issues and a sudden injury invasion. However, through a quarter of the season now, they have performed almost exactly how Brett, Arif, and myself predicted prior to the start of the season. This leaves us with plenty of optimism, thanks in large part to Teddy Bridgewater, and lots to discuss. Here is a look around the web at what is being said about our beloved Vikings with the Packers on deck:
- Despite Sunday’s performance, not everyone is convinced this offense doesn’t need some overhauling.
- A fantastic recap from all angles of Sunday’s victory.
- A look at the storied history between the Vikings and the Packers.
- Teddy Bridgewater is being viewed as both a long-term solution and a short-term savior.
- The forward pass is now something Vikings fans can enjoy… instead of fear.
- Jarius Wright and Xavier Rhodes graded out quite nicely last week (obviously).
- Recapping the win that has Vikings fans buzzing once again.
- Three takeaways from last week’s win versus Atlanta.
- One prediction for Thursday Night has the Vikings offense doing well, but the defense being outgunned.
- Todd Gurley is already a hot name for the Vikings fans looking towards the 2015 NFL Draft.
- It would be a lot of fun if Clay Matthews learned the names of our running backs the hard way.
- This Vikings rookie class certainly top the list of things turning heads in Minnesota right now.
- Captain Munnerlyn is looking to rebound as he matches up against Randall Cobb.
- Five very interesting stats as the Vikings prepare to take on the Packers.
- A look at Minnesota’s biggest disappoints through at the 2014 quarter mark.
- Christian Ponder is preparing to once again be the starting quarterback of the Minnesota Vikings, even if it isn’t a sure thing… yet.
- Mike Zimmer wants to see the Vikings rush the quarterback as a team, not as a group of individuals.
- Brett Favre is advertising some product that makes him not look like Rip Van Winkle anymore or something.
- A snap count chart proves that Rick Spielman’s youth movement is starting to flourish.
- Quarterback Chandler Harnish is excited to be joining the Minnesota Vikings practice squad.
- Greg Jennings isn’t concerning himself with the reception he’ll receive in his return to Green Bay this season.
- The Packers are assuming Teddy Bridgewater will be the opposing quarterback on Thursday.
- The anatomy of the 52 yard screen play to Jarius Wright.
- And, now, your moment of Zen: