Links Of The Week: Getting Closer To Draft Time
You know the drill, here is the best of the best:
- Some Hack Blogger tried to predict five guys the Vikings will target in a couple of weeks.
- I’ve been making the case for a new punter all offseason, most recently profiling LSU punter Brad Wing, and it appears that the Vikings had him in for a workout.
- Alabama offensive tackle D.J. Fluker reportedly visited Winter Park last week, and it just might have been to see how he performs lining up at guard.
- There are a number of reasons the Vikings should consider quarterback Geno Smith if he, somehow, begins to slide on Draft Day.
- If the need at middle linebacker wasn’t so painfully obvious then Leslie Frazier’s recent comments might feel like a smokescreen.
- An in-depth look at how this year’s middle linebackers stack up.
- Some prospect names have surfaced regarding private visits to Winter Park.
- Receivers coach George Stewart recently had some very nice things to say about USC wide out Robert Woods.
- The Minnesota Legislature seems to think they can solve their stadium funding problems.
- A sneak peak at the Vikings new uniforms indicates that there might be a little less yellow and a little more gold.
- Everson Griffen is using his new baby as motivation for building on his best pro season.
- Leslie Frazier still appears to want Antoine Winfield back and he wants everyone to know it.
- A look at why Seattle should now be considered Minnesota-West.