Links Of The Week: Slow Going
This hasn’t been the most exciting week in the world of Vikings football, but I’ve always thought that in the least active portions of the offseason no news is good news. Despite the lack of news, I have once again set out to scrounge up some reading material to occupy your work day.
- On Friday, the City of Minneapolis Council will vote on the stadium bill.
- The Minnesota Supreme Court also has to give their blessing to the stadium bill.
- Admitting dim hopes for 2012 make this offseason even less exciting than normal.
- Over at TC Huddle, they are making me look bad with great articles like this one.
- Adrian Peterson discusses his rehab process in a video interview.
- Predicting 2012’s offensive starters… go give our buddy Gil a “howdy.”
- Vikings Gab points out to us a kind of cool sounding contest that could land you a year’s supply of groceries.
- The Vikes are working on an agreement that would keep training camp in Mankato for a long, long time.
- One Minneapolis Council member explains his opposition to the stadium bill.
- ESPN “experts” have put together some power rankings, and they have the Vikings finishing worse than last season.
- The Minneapolis Council discussed and debated the merits of the stadium bill recently.
- Kicker Blair Walsh wants to show the Vikings they made a good decision by drafting him.
- I’ve purposely avoided the topic of Joe Sensor’s wife being accused of a hit-and-run that killed a man, but if that interests you here is an update.
- Rookie corner Josh Robinson has caught Leslie Frazier’s eye in rookie camp.
- A look at the history behind quarterbacks drafted by the Vikings.
- And now, here it is, your moment of Zen: