Links Of The Week: Headed To D.C.
Heck, it has been a while, so let’s do this thing:
- Jerome Simpson’s leg issue is actually a back issue, but he could end up playing again on Sunday.
- Adrian Peterson is getting some rest this week because of an ankle sprain.
- A comprehensive attempt to answer a suddenly popular question: are the Vikings for real?
- Roger Goodell has hopes of seeing a Super Bowl in Minnesota eventually.
- Usually when we bloggers have to eat crow, it tastes pretty good.
- Our buddy Gil Alcaraz put together a pretty interesting list.
- Kyle Rudolph got some air time this week, and TC Huddle has the highlights.
- One position seeing production this season is one we aren’t used to seeing.
- A parody music video that might get you pumped up for the upcoming matchup.
- Some notes and nuggets about the upcoming game.
- How about a little bit of an early peek at a mock draft? Sure, why not.
- It is very likely that the Vikings have to play against Robert Griffin III this weekend.
- Mr. Smith is excited to go to Washington.
- Some stories to track as October comes and goes.
- Another interesting read about whether or not the Vikings are to be taken seriously.
- Jared Allen has some interesting thoughts on the NFL’s fines and punishments system.
- This game could bring back memories of a brutal injury, a running quarterback, and broken Draft position.
- Jasper Brinkley knew he had it in him to be a quality starter.
- The Vikings still have plenty of room for improvement in the pass rushing department.
- The upcoming game is full of interesting storylines.