Links Of The Week: Free Agency Starts Soon
Okay, so I know I haven’t been keeping you as up-to-date as I normally like to, but these links should ensure you are all caught up and didn’t miss anything so far this week:
- Our blogroll has been updated to include another cool Vikings blog. Check’ em out and tell ‘em who sent you.
- Could Peyton Manning’s landing spot affect this year’s Vikings draft?
- Joe Webb is still jumping really high on YouTube.
- The new Madden video game could, in theory, include either Jared Allen or Percy Harvin on the cover.
- Unless this is a typo, the “snitch” that spurred “bountygate” was actually a Vikings player.
- A breakdown of the reasons behind Pro Football Focus’s crush on linebacker Erin Henderson.
- Chris Cook’s girlfriend testified in court on Wednesday. Here is a summary of the bizarre testimony that she gave. He might just be off the hook.
- Cook’s attorneys argued self defense in court on Wednesday.
- An argument for a very stiff penalty for the New Orleans Saints.
- Christian Ponder is preparing (yeah, right) for the possibility of the Vikings drafting another first round quarterback.
- The Vikings are trying to re-sign linebacker Erin Henderson prior to free agency starting.
- Some of the key figures involved with the new stadium proposal.
- Brett Favre says that a referee apologized to him for a missed call in the 2009 NFC Championship game against the Saints.
- I think some hack blogger has mentioned this before, but gambling is an unpredictable revenue source for a new stadium and could be a sticking point in the proposal.
- An interesting experiment surrounding the Cris Carter Hall of Fame mystery.
- Jared Allen takes an even handed approach in answering “bountygate” questions.
- This mock draft has the Vikings drafting… oh, forget it, you already know.
- Peyton Manning is one of the greatest quarterbacks of all time. He is also one of the classiest NFL players of all time. Any team would be lucky to have a guy like this for as long as Indianapolis had Manning. So, here it is, your moment of Zen: