Links Of The Week: Some Down Time
This week hasn’t generated much news, other than a few Coordinator candidates dropping from the list, but I managed to drudge up some solid links for you all to check out:
- Is it too late to add another stadium option to the mix? Shakopee thinks not.
- A statistical breakdown provides some hope for Christian Ponder’s second season.
- There are plenty out there who believe Jared Allen is the all-time sack leader in the NFL.
- A fantastic look at Chris Doleman and why he is still waiting for his Hall of Fame recognition.
- A solid site can be found here if you want some news on other NFC North teams.
- Chad Greenway had a lot of tackles this season. But does that mean anything?
- Not surprisingly, dirty politics muddy the waters behind the Vikings stadium efforts.
- TCF Bank Stadium would cost the Vikings about $67 million to play in while their stadium is being built.
- A comprehensive look at the Vikings offseason-to-come.
- The Vikings have concerns about building on the Metrodome site as the deadline looms.
- A look at what the Vikings secondary did in 2011, and where they might be headed.
- The Basilica has been listed as a potential stadium site, but one pastor says “no”.
- The Vikings are not likely to select Robert Griffin in the Draft, but their destinies are likely tied to one another.
- A look at a highly ranked offensive lineman that could interest the Vikings.
- Vikings ownership decided to send a letter to Minneapolis. Here is that letter.
- Rick Spielman has already begun the process of trying to anticipate every single Draft scenario possible.
- Here is a laugher. Maybe Everson Griffen should play safety. Wait, what?
- Vikings Vixen has been busy making some interesting predictions.
- And, here it is, your moment of Zen: