The Minnesota Fightin’ Vikings savored a tasty curb stomping of the San Diego Super Chargers 31-14 Sunday afternoon at The Bank. The Purple sealed the win in the second half with a solid running game and dominant defense that completely shut down Philip Rivers and the Bolts. We recap the action in our usual “Not too high/not too low” fashion!
Other “Manti Te’o isn’t real” Talkers Include
• Adrian is Adrian
• Vikings Fans Want The D
• Trae Waynes First Action
• Teddy Bridgewater Concerns
• Wide Receiver Rotation
• The Mandatory Offensive Line Talking Point
• Chad Greenway Lifetime Achievement Pick-6
• Kyle Rudolph: The Master of Getting 4 on 3rd & 6
• Everson > Jared in His Prime?
• Vikings fans had a right to boo because…
• Blair Walsh didn’t miss!
• We woulda won by fitty if Ragnar had been there…
• Visit our new sponsor Stars Draft for Daily Fantasy Sports!
• Bookmark us on Amazon & show some love!
All that and other “Start Over” nonsense on this edition of the Purple FTW! Podcast!
An Andy Carlson Joint.