Had time to kill on a Sunday afternoon (and I don’t golf), so I swung on down to Mankato to take in the Minnesota Fightin’ Vikings afternoon practice. Arif Hasan (@ArifHasanNFL), Sam Ekstrom (@SamEkstrom) and Daniel House (@DanielHouseNFL) joined me to recap the session, what’s been impressive (and not so impressive) so far, and I finally get a definitive answer on “HOW’S TEDDY LOOK?” (This is also the first pod where we got rained on and Arif list trying to move a patio umbrella.)
Show Topics Include:
• How’s Teddy Deep Ball Looking?
• Adam Thielen Rising?
• Jabari Price’s Place on This Team
• Mackensie Alexander is the Future Slot. Period.
• Matt Kalil’s Change in Technique
• Overall Philosophy Changes Under Tony Sparano
• Why Willie Beavers Might Prove Us All Wrong
• What is Going on with Mike Harris?
• The Defensive Line is on FIRE Early
• Roster Moves. Sign a Punter and/or Nick Foles?
• Sam Defends Jeff Locke
• Adrian Peterson’s Hamstring
• Jerick McKinnon vs Adrian Peterson?
• Cordarrelle Injury UPDATE
• Taylor Heinicke LOLs
• Standouts & Disappointments
All that and other “All that and other “If you don’t think this song is the greatest song ever, I will fight you.” chatter on this edition of the Purple FTW! Podcast!” chatter on this edition of the Purple FTW! Podcast!
An Andy Carlson Joint