The Minnesota Vikings had the day off today (they apparently take Taco Tuesday VERY seriously). But it gave us time to collect our thoughts on the goings on in Mankato before they strap em back on again Wednesday.
Show Topics Include:
• Why Training Camp Fights Are Good
• Jayron Kearse is Rising
• Mike Priefer Defends Jeff Locke
• Vikings Breaking Ground on Eagan Practice Facility
• The Backup QB Situation is Ungood
• O-Line Not Solidified Yet
• Honey Badger Gets Paid MORE Than Harrison
• Jerick McKinnon Could Be a Star in The NFL
• I Still Don’t Get the Boehringer Hype
• Korey Stringer Passed 15 Years Ago
All that and other “How You Gonna Get Fired on Your Day Off?” chatter on this edition of the Purple FTW! Podcast!
An Andy Carlson Joint