The Minnesota Fightin’ Vikings got their second divisional road win since 2009 Sunday afternoon at Ford Field, rebounding from a slow start to top the Motor City Kitties 28-19. The Zimmer Hellfire Defense sacked Matthew Stafford seven times en route to a 2nd half defensive shutout as the Purple roll to 4-2 and hope to catch playoff momentum as we barrel along the 2015 campaign.
Other “I Still Think It Was Shellfish” Talkers Include
• Stefon F. Diggs
• Teddy is Tougher Than a $2 Steak
• The Zimmer Hellfire Defense Rebounded Well
• Adrian is Feast or Famine. Like he always has been
• Harrison Smith is the Best Safety in the League. Period.
• Get Sendejo the Hell Out of There (#FreeVereen)
• Cordarrelle Patterson is Done
• Kyle Rudolph. No Comment
• Points on the Table – Redzone Playcalling
• Playoffs? Don’t Talk About Playoffs
• Can Diggs go back-to-back for Pepsi Rookie of the Week?
• Hai, Blair Walsh
• Bookmark us on Amazon & show some love!
All that and other “Vikings…. Come out and play-ayyyyyy” nonsense on this edition of the Purple FTW! Podcast!
An Andy Carlson Joint.