The Minnesota Fightin’ Vikings lost the NFC North Title Game (basically) to the Detroit Lions 16-13 in soul crushing fashion as Sam Bradford threw an interception that setup a chip shot Matt Prater game winning kick. The Purple are down and pretty close to out; but we recap the game, try to scrape a few positives out of the mess, and look ahead to possible playoff scenarios. All this with the 10-1 juggernaut Cowboys set to come into historic US Bank Stadium next Thursday. Woot woot.
Today’s Turkey Indigestion Talking Points Include:
• The Vikings’ Playoff Hopes Are THIN
• Sam Bradford Was Efficient to Death
• The Zim Reapers Are Kinda Back
• Do We Need to Be Concerned About Jerick McKinnon?
• The Mandatory Offensive Line Talking Point
• We Need to Be Ready for Life After Terence Newman
• Anthony Barr Played Out of His Mind
• Shumur’s Use of Cordarrelle Patterson is Promising
• Loose Thoughts
• So What Now?
All that and more “Just Stay in Your Food Coma” chatter on this edition of the Purple FTW! Podcast!
An Andy Carlson Joint