BJ Reidell and Drew Mahowald discuss everything from Sharrif Floyd’s ominous future with the Minnesota Vikings to the savagery of putting peas on a pizza. In between the guys celebrate the release of Adrian Peterson, review a handful of NFL combine weigh-ins and answer a pair of open-ended questions. Episode 47 also shines a light on Drew not knowing what a pear is and a bit of a twist to the end of the show. The boys are back, and they’re cookin’ with gas now, folks.
PRIMARY TALKING POINTS
- The guys trash Adrian Peterson one final time for old time’s sake
- Drew doesn’t seem to know what a pear is?
- Sharrif Floyd: Comin’ Back or Gettin’ Gone?
- Reviewing a handful of prospects’ Combine weigh-ins
- Two fantastic open-ended questions are answered thoroughly
- BJ and Drew announce what about their podcast game they will be giving up for Lent
- Drew channels his inner Veronica Corningstone