BJ Reidell and Drew Mahowald stick to their weekly routine with a comprehensive breakdown of the Minnesota Vikings’ Week 3 opponent — Jameis Winston, Lavonte David and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Also included are segments discussing the matchup history between Minnesota and Tampa Bay as well as a little brief analysis of other goings on in the NFL.
Episode 110 is proudly sponsored by BlackStack Brewing and The Twin Cities Directory.
PRIMARY TALKING POINTS
- Into: The Agenda (0:00)
- Sponsor Note: BlackStack Brewing & The Twin Cities Directory (2:00)
- Matchup History: “TOUCHDOWN BARR AND THE VIKINGS WIN IT!” (2:32)
- Bucs Preview: Jameis Winston, Mike Evans, Desean Jackson and Plenty More (10:30)
- Bucs Preview: Elite-caliber Player at Each Level (29:35)
- Friday Frenzy: Props to Steve Sarkisian and Belief in the Rams (46:45)
- Week 3 Picks: Drew is 0-1 during Week 3 thus far (51:38)
- Twitter Takes: More Dangerous — Desean Jackson or OJ Howard? (1:04:03)
- Sign-Out: Vikings Viewing Party September 9th at BlackStack Brewing (1:10:08)