The Minnesota Fightin’ Vikings officially (kinda) open up US Bank Stadium Sunday at noon as they welcome in the
Los Angeles Chargers of Anaheim San Diego Super Chargers for an afternoon of full speed football that doesn’t count. Teddy Bridgewater says he’s playing. Adrian Peterson says he’s not. Still a few positons and roster spots up for grabs before the team has to whittle the roster down to 75 by 4pm ET on Thursday. We discuss some of those items as well as what we want to figure out about this new behemoth of a stadium.
Today’s Brand New Toy Talking Points Include:
• How’s Teddy Gonna Look?
• Adrian’s Not Playing in the Preseason
• Who’s Going to Start at Center?
• What’s The Wide Receiver Order Going to Be?
• Can the Running Game Get Going?
• Can the Offensive Line Protect?
• Will Moritz Boehringer be a 75-Man Cut?
• The Health of Kendricks, Floyd, Xavier, Barr
• Can the Defense Still be Elite with Missing Pieces?
• Who’s Going to Be on the Roster at Safety?
• Will the “Gates” Be Open?
• How is the Sun Going to Play?
• Will Some Players Get a Stay of Execution?
• How Loud Can US Bank Stadium Get?
All that and other “On My Mark…. Open the Doors.” chatter on this edition of the Purple FTW! Podcast!
An Andy Carlson Joint