Pokémon GO has taken the world by storm. And as we’ve seen, I never let a pop culture phenomenon go by unincorporated into Purple FTW’s sphere for both the LOLs and for SEO purposes. So there’s the Pokémon GO one. (Damn we need football back.)
Today’s Talking Points Include:
• Which Pokémon Are The Vikings?
• 3-Year $300,000 Bird Death Study Commissioned for US Bank Stadium
• Jared Allen Told Brett Favre to Stay Retired
• Joe Berger Adopts Daughter
• Teddy Working Out With…..
• Adrian Sees Greatness in Teddy’s Eyes
• Interactive “Vikings Voyage” Announced for US Bank Stadium
• Food and Drink Unveiled for US Bank Stadium
• Evan Marcus Came Here to Tear Pecs & Chew Bubble Gum. And He’s All Out of Bubble Gum.
• Twitter Qs
All that and other “Squirtle Sounds Like the Most Fun” chatter on this edition of the Purple FTW! Podcast!
An Andy Carlson Joint