The Minnesota Fightin’ Vikings held off the Kansas City Chiefs 16-10 Sunday afternoon at The Bank in a game that more resembled a rugby match if said match had bad officiating, sloppy play, and was nearly unwatchable. But other than that, the game was great! A win is a win in the NFL and we dive into the reasons for the elevation to 3-2 and why we damn near lost it all.
Other “Bye, Charles Johnson” Talkers Include
• We Tried to Lose. The Chiefs Wouldn’t Let Us.
• Teddy Bridgewater Was Uneven
• Oh Hai, Stefon Diggs
• Adrian. Yuck.
• The Zimmer Hellfire Defense Will Be the Best in the NFL
• Sharrif Floyd is Elite & Under-Appreciated
• Eric Kendricks First Start
• Blair Walsh Didn’t Mess Up. Cool. Way to do your job.
• Bookmark us on Amazon & show some love!
All that and other “A Win is a Win is a Win” nonsense on this edition of the Purple FTW! Podcast!
An Andy Carlson Joint.