BJ Reidell and Drew Mahowald discuss the Minnesota Vikings’ backing of Michael Floyd’s Kombucha claim, surprise starters and make a couple end-of-June predictions for the NFC North division based on their recently-completed rankings segment. The guys also wrap-up the show with Take 5 lists on their favorite travel destinations.
Episode 77 is sponsored by local stand-up comic Brendan Gay — Catch the LIVE recording of his first comedy special at the Joke Joint Comedy Club (Lilydale, Minn.) on August 10th! Use to the promo code “BRENDAN” to get 40% off your ticket at www.JokeJointComedyClub.com!
PRIMARY TALKING POINTS
- Intro: The Agenda (0:00)
- Advertising: See Local Comic Brendan Gay Perform LIVE August 10th (1:37)
- Floyd Filler: Somebody Screwed the Pooch Here (2:30)
- Surprise Starter: Who will be Minnesota’s Surprise Starter Mid-Season (13:00)
- NFC North Rankings: Final Takeaways featuring Multiple Tangents (22:33)
- NFC North Rankings: Knee-Jerk 2017 Records & Standings Predictions (31:34)
- Take 5: Favorite Places Visited & Where BJ Got His Butt Tattoo (43:23)
- Drew’s Final Take: Final Thoughts & Recap Notes (55:37)
- Sign-Out: Standard Procedure + Pumping Our YouTube Tires (56:35)