Teddy Bridgewater didn’t play in a game that doesn’t matter, but Vikings fans still freaked out. The Minnesota Fightin’ Vikings mercifully ended their late night fiasco in Seattle without overtime, despite Pete Carroll’s best efforts. Here are a few half-awake thoughts.
Tonight/This Morning’s Talking Points Include:
• Why Didn’t Teddy Play?
• Shaun Hill Looked Good Enough
• WTF, Joel Stave
• Well Hello Cordarrelle Patterson
• Adam Thielen is WR3. Period.
• Lack of Running Game This Preseason is Worrisome
• Kyle Rudolph Is Alive
• CJ Ham is RB4
• Vikings Defense Played Well, BUT….
• Everson Wants 20 Sacks and Might Get It
• Danielle Hunter is a Man
• We’re In Good Hands with Our Backup Defensive Tackles
• LOL Antone Exum
• Michael Griffin Time with the ones with Harrison
• Terence Newman is no longer a starting caliber CB. Major regression from 2015.
• Secondary Cannot Catch
• Marcus Sherels Saved Us From Preseason Overtime
• Blair Walsh finally kicked a 27-yard FG
• Jeff Locke was Horrible
All that and other “Shaun Hill is Trade Bait” chatter on this edition of the Purple FTW! Podcast!
An Andy Carlson Joint