Teddy Bridgewater is supposed to play an Adrian Peterson isn’t.
After a long week of Mike Zimmer’s media dealings dominating the conversation we are finally in the final minutes of speculation, which will soon give way to actual preseason football. Normally, the third preseason game is thoughts of as a “dress rehearsal,” but today’s action will be absent of a number of key contributors on the Vikings side.
Before we get to the “inactives” (in quotes because the list isn’t exactly official in the preseason), we offer up some of our articles from this last week that you might have missed. After all, you have to do something leading up to the first kickoff to take place in U.S. Bank Stadium.
- Danielle has brought some San Diego flavor to your game day festivities.
- Some podcast listening from Andy where the first thing he wonders is “How will Teddy look?”
- Austin takes a look at some perceived weaknesses as they relate to the what to expect from the Vikings this week.
- Adrian Peterson has been working on being more patient out of the shotgun.
- The Vikings cut a cornerback this week beginning the process of shaping the final roster.
- Adam summarizes how each rookie has looked up until this point in the preseason.
- Mike Zimmer’s media antics could conceivably be by design, hoping to make himself appear unpredictable.
- Rhett Ellison returned to the team this week after a long road back from his injury.
- Adam Patrick thought all of the drama and speculation surrounding Teddy Bridgewater’s Week Two absence was overblown.
- Austin broke down in great detail the first team pass rush that menaced Seattle last week.
- I made a 53-man roster prediction that will surely need to be updated after this week’s action.
Okay, on to the inactives: