BJ Reidell and Drew Mahowald tackle the quarterback and running back positions in the first installment of a segment geared to get Minnesota Vikings fans prepared for training camp. Also included is a discussion regarding where Sam Bradford should rank relative to his peers and some Adrian Peterson speculation.
Episode 80 is sponsored by local stand-up comic Brendan Gay — Catch the LIVE recording of his first comedy special at the Joke Joint Comedy Club (Lilydale, Minn.) on August 10th! Use to the promo code “BRENDAN” to get 40% off your ticket on the Joke Joint Comedy Club official website!
PRIMARY TALKING POINTS
- Intro: The Agenda (0:00)
- Advertising: See Local Comic Brendan Gay Perform LIVE August 10th (1:09)
- Bradford Blasphemy: 24th-Best Quarterback in the NFL?! (1:39)
- Training Camp Preview: Quarterbacks (13:50)
- Training Camp Preview: Running Backs (32:43)
- Twitter Takes: Adrian Peterson Week 1 Projections (46:05)
- Drew’s Final Take: Parody in Sports is Overrated (55:06)
- Sign-Out: Potential Live Show Coming Wednesday (57:48)